BYLAWS OF THE BRANDEIS BRONCOS ATHLETIC BOOSTER CLUB
(Revised 2018, Adopted 4/2012)
Article I – Name
The name of the Corporation is the BRANDEIS BRONCOS ATHLETIC BOOSTER CLUB.
Article II – Purpose and Objectives
The purposes of the Brandeis Broncos Athletic Booster Club (hereinafter “Boosters”) shall be:
- To provide support and assistance to the entire athletics program at Louis D. Brandeis High School of San Antonio, Texas (hereinafter “BHS”), its coaches and school authorities in the pursuance of their objectives.
- To insure that all actions comply with the regulations and procedures of BHS, Northside Independent School District (hereinafter “NISD”), and/or the University Interscholastic League (hereinafter “UIL”).
- To foster the highest standards of citizenship, and to promote school spirit and sportsmanship throughout the Brandeis High School community.
- To promote cooperation among the entire athletics program, school authorities, other school organizations and the community.
- To provide supplemental financial support to enrich the athletics program of BHS.
FOR MORE DETAILS OR TO VIEW THE FULL DOCUMENT PLEASE CLICK ON LINK BELOW